Hey Guys!
I just joined a new MLM called Shop Wurld. I know what you are all thinking but hear me out! Its amazing and free! So why not make some money off what you already spend in a month?
I'm sure you have heard of viral marketing (ideas that explode with success because of word of mouth, such as MySpace and Facebook). If you know me at all, you know that I HATE multi-level marketing. (Hate may be an understatement...) There's my disclaimer. That said, this makes total sense. If you do ANY shopping online, then you might as well do this because it's totally free. You install a toolbar on your browser and it tracks every time you buy something from an approved vendor. You get paid a portion of whatever you spend, or your friends spend, or their friends, or their friends, or their friends, etc... You get the idea.
There's no commitment, so I figured "what the heck"!
Anyway, this has been in development for a couple of years and just launched a few days ago. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to get in on the ground floor of one of these things, but this time with no investment on your part, then you may as well sign up. I figured since I'm not investing anything, the worst that could happen is...nothing...
I just joined a new MLM called Shop Wurld. I know what you are all thinking but hear me out! Its amazing and free! So why not make some money off what you already spend in a month?
I'm sure you have heard of viral marketing (ideas that explode with success because of word of mouth, such as MySpace and Facebook). If you know me at all, you know that I HATE multi-level marketing. (Hate may be an understatement...) There's my disclaimer. That said, this makes total sense. If you do ANY shopping online, then you might as well do this because it's totally free. You install a toolbar on your browser and it tracks every time you buy something from an approved vendor. You get paid a portion of whatever you spend, or your friends spend, or their friends, or their friends, or their friends, etc... You get the idea.
There's no commitment, so I figured "what the heck"!
Anyway, this has been in development for a couple of years and just launched a few days ago. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to get in on the ground floor of one of these things, but this time with no investment on your part, then you may as well sign up. I figured since I'm not investing anything, the worst that could happen is...nothing...
Click the link below and email or call me to let me know what you think of this.
http://contact.shopwurld.com/?
If you have any questions let me know. If you decide to sign up my invite code is UGJ3W9
Keep in mind you can sign up as simply a Direct Partner and that means you don't have to invite anyone, just continue to buy your normal stuff and get money back. If you are signing up though becoming a Network Partner just means more potential in the long run!
Thanks Guys! I will keep everyone updated on my success!
~jamie scott~
~jamie scott~

2 comments:
Jamie, i would so love to learn more. I am a sucker sometimes for new opportunities like this. Most too good to be true, but no investment. Can't lose there. Did Michol get you into this? Is he into this stuff? i am going to watch the video and look into it. Thanks and keep me updated.
I don't do a whole lot of shopping online but if it's not a gimmik-totally let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment