Hey everyone! I am going to having a class at my house on Thursday February 12th at 6:30 pm to teach everyone how to save TONS of money on their grocery bill each week. Check out the pics to see how crazy cheap we will learn to get things!Everything pictured above only cost $5.00!
Everything in this picture was only $8.00! That's insane, look at all those diapers!
In this picture they PAID her $2.00 to take it!
And in this one she got PAID $7.00 to take!
Check out the website at http://slavetosave.synthasite.
The cost of our class will be $10 a person but you will save at LEAST that much the first week you start applying what you learn! There will be some fun giveaways, some good treats, and lots of invaluable information.
Please RSVP to me ASAP so I can make sure we have enough people coming to make it worth Annalisa's time and travel. I cant wait to see everyone and start saving lots of money!
5 years ago
6 comments:
My sis in law does this and it's insane! Everytime I'm over there she sends me home with bags of grocery's of stuff she's gotton for free or practically nothin!
That is great. I wish that i lived a little bit closer. It would be so nice to learn how to shop like that.
Sorry about not calling you while we were in Utah. I was with my parents and they were in a hurry to get home. We were only there for a little over an hour. We are heading that way sometime in May or June and were looking for some fun ideas beside Hoogle Zoo. Any suggestions?
I wish I lived closer, I would so be there! I'll definately be checking out the website though!
Count me in.
You think I could read a calendar:) Disregard my email I will be able to come. See you then:)
That sounds like a great thing to learn! Too bad I am in England, you will have to teach me when I come home :)
Post a Comment