Thursday, February 26, 2009

The BEST time of the day


Nap time. All you mommy's out there can agree. Nap time is the BEST time of the day. It is usually when I am able to catch up on things and pick up a little but mainly just take a breather! Will is such a little smarty pants and is learning a bizillion things a day. His latest is holding onto the crib and jumping, yes jumping. Its hilarious and I am amazed at how strong Will's upper body is. The kids got muscle! He has also figured out how to pull the bumper teething rail things off the top of the crib and he bangs them on the bars and LOVES the loud noise it makes. What a boy, I love it!

6 comments:

Tyra said...

I agree!

The dance place is here in Rigby, called Front and center Dance. I don;t have a number yet, I just stumbled across them I had been looking for a dance place for the boys for so long!

My studio is NOT done.......with Bryce in school, all his extra time has gone to studying. But I set up my stuff in my living room for now when someone wants a studio shoot.

Shannon said...

I don't get naptime, although Zach needs it sometimes and me too! Enjoy it while it lasts. He is such a cute little boy-especially when he is sleeping!! Ha HA

The Price Family said...

I have to say that none of my boys have pulled that thing off of the crib. (yet!) Loud noises...yep he's a BOY. lol

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Nap time is the only reason I became a mom...oh, and bed time! J/K! I really do love my kids, but man is it nice when you finally can get a little time to yourself.

luke and kourt said...

I need that time of day...and I don't even have any kiddos! :) Cute little guy.

Genessa said...

Man Jamie is he growing up. I can't beleive that our once little babes are going to be one. That just amazes me. I hope that we will see you guys in a couple weeks that would be so awesome.