Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 Perfect Valentines

This year was by far the best Valentines Day ever! Its not that we did anything spectacular its just being together as a little family that makes it so perfect :) We were lucky enough to have the Thompson Fam visiting us and they kept things entertaining and fun as usual. Will loves all the extra attention and we love all the extra baby sitters! We survived a day of shopping together (haha Aimee, barely) and my sis was nice enough to watch Will Saturday night so Mike and I could go out.
Mike decided to be a nice loving husband and go see a chick flick with me since it was Valentines Day and everything. We went and saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic" mainly because I love the books and the previews looked funny. I was super surprised through the whole movie as Mike was laughing SOOO loud the ENTIRE time! The movie was hilarious and definitely a must see if your in the mood to laugh. We had a blast and grabbed some Baskin Robbins (my fav) and headed home.

Mike also surprised me this year with this gorgeous diamond necklace! So much for our $30 budget! I definitely felt kinda lame giving him his new scripture case though after getting such a beautiful necklace :( What a sweetie though, it only took a returned watch, and returned set of earrings for Mike to finally get it right this year :) Love ya babe!
I have been lazy lately with taking pics and cant believe I didn't get one pic while my Mom was here a few weeks ago and then last weekend when Thompson's were here. I need to stop being lazy and get on it again!
I did manage to get this cute one of Will :) He has started refusing to nap and sleep now that he pulls himself up in his crib and usually plays for about an hour before finally falling asleep. The past few days he has started falling asleep like this, sitting up. Its so funny and I have to stretch him out so he doesn't cramp up. Too cute!

4 comments:

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great Valentines day! What a sweet husband, that is a great gift. Will sure is growing up so fast, I can't even beleive it. Thanks so much for calling me last week and telling me the news. that meant so much to me. I hope you guys are free memorial weekend we are coming your way!

Anonymous said...

I am sure I don't know what you are talking about, my kids are perfect. I loved the necklace and LOVED watching Will. He is a sweetie! Thanks for letting us come and see you.

The Price Family said...

What a pretty necklace. Little Will so cute.

luke and kourt said...

Dang, that necklace is pretty! What a great Valentines Day!