A few weekends ago Ashley and I decided to give Will his 1st haircut and get him used to the clippers early on. After getting all the foils in my hair we strapped Will in his high chair and got started! He did so good! The clippers didn't bother him much at first but as time went on he started to become unsure of them. It was so cute! I trimmed up the fohawk and tried not to be too O.C.D. with his haircut! Will was actually a lot better than Mike is when he is getting his haircut :) What a studly little man!
Will also has been keeping Mommy quite busy these days! He is an army crawling machine and is starting to figure out how to use his legs to help out. He finds the funniest ways to pull himself around the house and the other day was using his foot against the wall to push off to go faster. He loves the hardwood floor and gets going so fast, its hilarious! He has also started climbing around on things and is learning to pull himself up everywhere. It is so fun!
He is also starting to really figure out how to get in trouble too. The other day I was working on a Valentines Day package for Aunt Whitni and looked over to see Will taking the lids off of the markers and drawing on himself! I am a bad Mom, but it was hilarious! And I am sure just the start to a life full of trouble and mischief for this little boy.
Will also had his 9 month check up and is definitely a growing boy! He now weighs 24.3 lbs and is 30 1/2 inches tall! That's almost 3 feet tall already!! I felt like he was getting big but jeesh, soon he will be bigger than me! He is in the 93% for his age and is 103% of his ideal (height and weight) and is just overall a big boy! I love it so much that his is big and healthy!
We are still working on the whole sleep thing though :( Some nights go really good, others not so much. Its frustrating but understandable considering in the ICU they poke and check them every 3 hours which seems to be the same times he wakes up at night. Rough but so worth it! Sleep is over rated anyway :)
5 years ago
6 comments:
His little fohawk is awesome! He is just the cutest guy ever and I can't wait to see him all grown up. My sis's little boy is 18mon. and he weighs 23lbs, I guess Will is a healthy boy! That's what we want though!
How fun! You're not a bad mom if your kid draws on himself. I remember once that LayCee hid in her room and drew ALL over herself with a pink marker. She was seriously more pink than not:) It was so funny.
Lil Will is growing up so fast! I can't even believe it! I am so happy to hear he is doing well and is healthy!
Wow he is a big boy! He is cute too! I'm glad he's so healthy for having such a rough start.
Love the tin foil head! I also love Will's pj's, you have awesome taste. Can't wait to see you too, will call with details soon.
Dakota can't believe that he has grown so much I showed him with a tape measure how big Will is and he said WHAT? I also remember when LayCee used the marker on her I'll have to find it and post it for you to see.
Post a Comment