Yesterday I hear a knock knock on the door and to my surprise
FLOWERS! I stop for a second and ask myself, "Is it my birthday?", I reply to myself, "No. What? Then why am I getting flowers? And from who?" So I open up the card and find the sweetest little note from my adorable hubby! What a thoughtful guy :) Mike has been super busy at work and has been working late and decided to plan a cute little date night out. I LOVED it! Grandma Stacy came up and watched Will and Mike took me to a quaint restaurant called Faustina. It was perfect. He had then planned for us to go Ice Skating at the Gallivan Center but instead I opted to go grocery shopping. I know you are all thinking I am so lame but hey it was exactly what I wanted to do :) Love ya babe!
5 years ago
8 comments:
What a good guy you have! The flowers are beautiful and what a nice surprise. Hey, I probably would of went grocery shopping too...
What a fun night! I think I would have done the grocery shopping thing too. It is just so much more complicated with little ones!
That's so sweet! Good work Michol:)
Ahhh, Jamie is there anything Michol DOESN'T do? He is such a sweetie!
Way to score points with the wife. You could teach Dale a few tricks. Glad your okay after the refinery scare. Love you both.
That is so great. What a fun thing to get surprise flowers! And anytime I can go to the grocerie store without Addi, I jump all over it. Not that I don't love her death. It is just eaiser to go without a child or two!
What a sweet husband. That is very thoughtful. That restaurant looks AMAZING!
so sweet, I love great thoughtful husbands :)
Post a Comment