Friday, January 02, 2009

Oh to be healthy

I have decided that being 100% healthy is near to impossible for Little Will. The poor little guy got over his croup, only to be followed by a huge rash all over his back and bum now. I guess sometimes when kids get over an infection it can cause a rash as the final remnants leave the body. It definitely looks not fun. I wish I would have taken a pic last night because it was horrible. His whole back was covered in red, raised bumps that felt kinda like sandpaper when you rubbed your hand on it. All I have to say is I have one tough boy! He isn't even being very fussy and amazes me so much with his resilience and strength. I cant believe he is 8 months already and developing so much! He now scoots and rolls all over the floor to get his toys and is really trying to figure out crawling. If only that noggin of his wasn't so big :) He also has been ALL over the place in his crib. Its hilarious. This is what I walked into yesterday:



I guess he was trying to figure a way out. I absolutely LOVE being Will's mommy!

2 comments:

Genessa said...

I hate the season the most I would have to say. It has miserable for us.
I am so glad that you guys stopped by. It is always so fun to catch up. It really means a lot to me I want to know. I know how busy it gets when you travel. Thanks again.

luke and kourt said...

Will is such a fighter and so dang cute! My flight is already booked for Jan. mtg. but for sure lets plan on Feb., I don't think Tina will have a problem if I come up a little early. It would be fun to catch up and just see u!