Monday, January 05, 2009

Is that Martha Stewart?

I FINALLY finished my artwork craft that I started FOREVER ago. Here is the finished project:




I am way happy with how it turned out. It seems to be taking forever to decorate the house though. It always seems like I have just a few things to finish up in each room. Some rooms still need a lot more work than others. I have loved finding my style and love everything we have done so far. My favorites are: Will's room (officially done), our room (pretty much done), the Mormon Holding Tank aka the Home Teacher Room (still needs a bit), the study/library (our first finished room), and our guest bathroom (only needs a bamboo, then done). I LOVE decorating!

10 comments:

SherRon said...

Love what you have done. You can give me tips anytime.

The Price Family said...

The room looks geat. I would love to see all of your finished rooms. It's always fun to see how everybody decorates. I can't wait to get my own house and do my own decorating.

luke and kourt said...

Your project is waaaayyy cute! I love the choice of colors too! Very nice! Cute,cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks way cuter than the way I imagined it while you were explaining it! You will have to show me how to be as Martha as you!

Anonymous said...

BTW...bamboo what? Just wondering you know...

Elisa said...

Looks great! You need to post pictures of your other finished rooms!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

It looks great! Isn't seeing your finished project the most rewarding thing? I love doing things myself, even if I could have bought it, it's just more fun that way!

Genessa said...

They turned out great. Very creative Jamie Love It!

Alisha said...

That is so great! How did you do that? I would love to get some ideas from you:)

Stacy said...

Jamie It all looks awesome. You have a flare and show your own personal style!