Its official. My little man loves me! This is his new way to give kisses. It pretty much consists of him biting my face off but I love it. He has also started to give loves and cuddle in with a tight little hug around my neck. I LOVE IT!
Will has 4 teeth now! Oh yeah and he got all of them in 3 weeks. He is working on 2 more and the kid amazes me at how tough he is! Aside from the whole sleeping thing, he hasn't really been too difficult :) He was doing so much better sleeping thanks to Aunt Aimee and her new schedule she suggested. But the past few days he has decided to wake up from midnight on every 45 min. Its a bit rough lately. Cry It Out is our new best friend.
5 years ago
4 comments:
I can't tell who's cuter... hmmm... Will does give some pretty tight hugs though so that's a big bonus for him... but his kisses are a bit slobbery so... guess you'll find out when I get home! :)
Baby kisses are the best! That's such a cute pic, I love it!
That picture is so nice! I love baby kisses as well.
What a little cutie!
Post a Comment