Tuesday, January 20, 2009

4,170 hits, Who are you people?!

So I just noticed that as of today we have had 4,170 hits on our little blog site... who are you people that are coming here? That's a LOT of hits! I think Will has a little crush somewhere... who is it? Who has a 7-12 month old daughter prowling our blog for a look at little Will? :)

Anyway, thank you all for your friendship and support for Jamie and I as two confused parents. I promise we'll figure out how to do it right one day (we'll probably be grandparents by then from what I understand).

3 comments:

Stacy said...

PEOPLE!? People!? It's me... I admit it! Morning, noon and night I can't wait to see what William does next. You two are great parents each one complimenting the others weakness! Grandparents know it all...I wish that were so.

Jamie said...

Yeah people! All you secret blog stalkers start commenting! We know your out there :)

Shannon said...

Apparently no one else is going to fess up and admit they are blog stalkers... oh except for Granny Sissy. Yes, I as well spend hours on your blog waiting to see what Will is up to next. He will be approaching the next phases of his life and I can't wait to see what happens-especially those terrible twos. Love you guys! :)