Monday, January 12, 2009

Me Difficult?

Our little Lola Bella got groomed today. It has been months and I am still having a hard time finding a good groomer. I have taken her to a different one ever time since moving to Bountiful. I picked her up today and had to laugh.



They charged us $5.00 bucks for a difficult dog charge! She does look a little ashamed in the pic. Hilarious! And she isn't even that much shorter than when I took her in. I just have to laugh. Don't you think every dog is probably difficult? Either way she looks puffy and silly. She always hates getting her head trimmed so they didn't really even cut it so she has a half floppy mohawk going on, not too cute! I wish my old groomer hadn't left :( She was amazing.

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

That's so funny! When we used to take our dog to get groomed they would cutt her so short she barely even had any hair left, but we didn't really have options in Delta of where to take her... I wonder if they have to go to dog hair school?!

SherRon said...

Maybe you should do it or have Heather take a shot at it. Hey do you have to leave your house because of the explosion last night?