Isn't my shirt so fabulous! I look pretty rockin in it :) I am lovin the kids in my scout group and they make me laugh soo much. They are so adorable and hilarious and completely BOYS. It makes me so excited for Will to be a little trouble maker and drive me crazy.
I am having a dilemma though. Do I approach it like a job, ya know take control, organize, and get my partner (who should know what she is doing) butt in gear? Or do I tip toe around as to not cause ward drama? It is so hard not to be critical but the lack of organization and direction is driving me crazy! When I leave the hour of scouts and have no clue what the boys should have passed off how in the world should they know. It sucks.
The leaders are all pretty cool and seem aware of my "situation" but my partner just doesn't seem to get it. I don't want to be rude, but I also don't want the boys to suffer. Any ideas?
5 years ago
1 comments:
I would take control. You can do it in a nice way. Suggest things and start organizing what you can. I hate it when things aren't organized. I bet the boys will have more fun and actually know what they have passed off:) Good Luck!
Post a Comment