Note to self: be careful when picking up heavy objects named Will!
I am finally feeling much better today. It was rough!
Pain aside I will take it any day to have Will healthy! I did however have a mini melt down last night because of not being able to take care of Will. It brought back all the feelings of Will being sick and in the hospital, and me helpless. It was a bit unexpected, but none the less humbling. Seriously not a day goes by that I am not grateful to have Will here! I think Heavenly Father definitely knows what he is doing when he puts us through trials. Everything always makes us more grateful, strong, humble, and closer when we endure and learn through our trials.
I am happy to say I stopped counting the months go by without visits to the NICU or PICU. I thought the day would never come. Will is such a strong boy and has changed our lives so much! We love you little man!
I couldn't help sharing this video I made forever ago again. I love it. I cry like a baby remembering all the feelings, but sometimes a good cry is what we all need :)
5 years ago
5 comments:
Sorry to hear about your back, but what a blessing to have such happy, healthy boy:)
It's crazy to see your journey all over again. What a sweet sweet blessing Will is and I am so glad that he is healthy and happy. Sorry about your back, I pulled mine out last Aug. and I was home from work for a week! It will get better, I promise. :)
I'm sorry you're back is hurt! It's the worst feeling ever to not be able to do everything for your child due to being sick or hurt. I hope you're all back together soon!
Oh I so love this video. It continually reminds me how lucky we are to have these sweet little boys in our lives. I feel truly blessed.
It is so great to be able to look back at all you guys went through to where Will is now. He is a fighter.
Kind of crazy but my back was killing me about a week ago. I could not even lift my hand over my head or lean over it was horrible. I just took some good old IB and layed on a hot pad and mine was all better, so I hope that yours gets better. I am so glad that we still keep in touch, you guys are amazing.
Wow, I look at Will today and then watch that video and all I can say is that he is such a fighter! I am so proud of your lil man! Hope you get feeling better :)
Post a Comment