Monday, May 26, 2008

On Daddy's Watch

From 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM is daddy time! I get to clean and feed Will and tend to his every need. Now typically I tend to be a bit of night owl; one of the great gifts of working full-time while going through school a tad more than full-time, so these hours are quite acceptable for me. Lately however Will has really started to like staying up ALL NIGHT with daddy! He usually stays asleep from 11:30 'til 12:15 AM which leaves the balance of the time up to my expert abilities to goof around with my boy and become a bit psychotic from sleep deprivation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dad! Any update on the oxygen coming off anytime soon? He is so adorable, I just want to squeeze him!

Alisha said...

You are a great dad! I guess staying up at all hours of the night is just part of being a new parent. William is getting more adorable everyday! How fun:)

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys are doing great. He is just getting more handsome every time I see new pictures. Congrats again.

Bryce and Lizzy said...

He is so dang cute, I cant wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Thanks for letting me come see him!!