Oh my goodness! He is just so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. We do need to get together for dinner of BBQ. We are quite busy until after Memorial Day, but we will definitely need to plan something and get together soon. Alisha
Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family. I saw your link on Genessa's blog so I thought I would say hi. Hope all is well. love, Stephanie (Davies) Godfrey
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is just so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. We do need to get together for dinner of BBQ. We are quite busy until after Memorial Day, but we will definitely need to plan something and get together soon.
Alisha
I want to just eat him up. He looks so peaceful and happy to be here. Can't wait till you get to bring him home.
Jamie...I think he looks so much like you! What a lucky little guy! When does he get to come home?
Wow-he is an absolutely beautiful little baby!
I just want to cuddle that little guy! He is so cute.
I just had a funny thought. -do you remember when we told that girl that we were twins at Falls Valley?
Awwwe!! He is a little doll! Miss seeing you at Maleys!
Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family. I saw your link on Genessa's blog so I thought I would say hi. Hope all is well.
love, Stephanie (Davies) Godfrey
Post a Comment