So Will has decided he no longer needs to wear his O2 in his nose and every time I turn around he is wearing it some other way. It is so funny to see how much he hates it and watch him find ways to pull it off. The other morning he had pulled it off and was wearing it as a necklace, it was awesome. My personal fav is the Vampire look!I have even triple taped it down, yes I said TRIPLE taped it down and he still manages to get it off somehow. In this pic he is asleep, holding it out of his nose! You can see his little cheek is being pulled by all the tape but apparently it’s better than having the O2 in his nose. .
I guess we are both counting down the days until he no longer needs it!
5 years ago
2 comments:
oh he is so cute i can hardly stand it!!!!
I sure love this little guy!!He is so cute and sweet!
Post a Comment