Sunday, May 18, 2008

William Came Home!

We are so excited to let everyone know that William came home around 11 am yesterday! It was the perfect birthday present even if it was a day late. He is still on his oxygen but they were able to send us home with a whole system to take care of him. Its actually pretty cool and not as intimidating as I was imaging it would be. Right now we have a small travel tank and monitor that we can take anywhere and they will be bringing a big stationary system for the house. Its nice because it alarms us when is breathing isn't right so we don't have to constantly be worrying if he is breathing ok. We are so happy to have him home! His first night was really good and he is such a sweetie! He is still eating really good and a pretty mellow baby so far. He has an amazing ability to pee on me pretty much every time I change his diaper though! As for visiting William the doctors told us to be extra cautious still so please be patient everyone. We promise you can meet him as soon as he is ready!

6 comments:

The Price Family said...

How exciting! I'm happy to see that he is doing well and that you get to enjoy him at home. He is a stud.

SherRon said...

I'll bet it was just likje Christmas when yu brought him home. I' so happy for all of you. He looks so cute in hislittle bed. I hopw you'll all get a little more sleep now.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am so glad that he is home now. I bet it will be nice to not have to run off to the hospital all day. Can't wait to see him!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Yeah, what an exciting day! It probably feels like life is really starting now with the whole family under one roof!

Alisha said...

Yeah! I am so happy that you got to take that cute little guy home. I bet you are both so happy. I hope everything continues to go well. Can't wait to meet him when he's ready:)

rach said...

Oh my gosh that is so awesome! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!! I miss u girly your baby is amazing he is so cute!