Many of you probably experienced the same thing I did in my hometown. We had a bag lady. The bag lady was of course crazy and had lots and lots of, well, bags. My bag lady actually had a coat made out of bags which I imagine was quite nice during the monsoon season in Utah (next Friday afternoon from 2:00 PM to 2:12 PM, watch out all you in the area). As Jamie and I use our reusable grocery bags (courtesy of Trader Joes) I wonder what today's bag ladies will do when their bags disappear? Quite disconcerting! Anyway the bag lady came to mind after I decided on the title of this entry. Such a person should in no way be thought to be what I am comparing my wife to; rather just a trite introduction to my wife's diligent efforts at keeping our blog safe and sound!As we were waiting to visit Will at 8:00 PM tonight Jamie and I were updating the blog. I feel sorry for some of you who feel obligated to read each of my inane updates, however; I am completely enthralled with being a Daddy! Jamie has decided my role is to be the creative "dork" for the blog and she will proof read. These pictures were taken as she was enjoying the recent slide show of Sir William. I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, and even more so when you realize she had just given birth. Regardless, she always looks amazing!
5 years ago
1 comments:
This is a great photo! Gotta love blogging!
Post a Comment