Monday, June 02, 2008

Buttons & Kittens Move Aside...

Jamie braved allowing me to handle Will all on my own while she went to the gym today, and what was the result? Well I decided to update the blog and let Bella watch him! Honestly though I did start to update the blog as he napped away. As I was looking through the hoards of pictures we have taken in the last month I have come to a conclusion. Now I may be biased here but I think I may be on to something; My Son's Cute. So cute indeed that I begin to look at other peoples babies and think "You are so much better than me, I would be sad to know my baby isn't as cute as William". Yes I know; shallow, pathetic, down right mean, all of these would be appropriate terms; but at least I no longer have my long held belief that ALL BABIES ARE UGLY. So to any of you who have babies presently and we have visited you in the last 30 days, I'm sorry, now you know how I feel.

Will enjoyed a nice bath provided by mom and dad; Grandma Bev provided logistics. It was quite funny. While the pictures show some angry moments he generally enjoyed it and was quiet! Yes it was quite strange given what we have heard about babies in the past and their hatred for baths. No William was rather even tempered, as he always is! Enjoy the slideshow below and please forgive my shallow nature...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Mike forgot to explain about the ink...we spent forever inking up poor Williams feet and hands to get the perfect prints! They turned out awesome!

Alisha said...

I don't think you are wrong to think that your child is the cutest:) He is quite the handsome little man. Mike thanks for your comment on teachers, I was on my soapbox that day:) Hope Taylor and I can make it up there soon to see you.

Genessa said...

I can't believe how much he changes every time you put up new pictures. He is growing so much. He looks great.