Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy + Sleepy

Jamie and I are so exhausted, I think we are finally starting to suffer the crash after the high of mass stress and running on adrenaline! We both were dead tired last night at 9:00 PM which is strange for night owls like us! So there's the bad, the good is that Will is doing AWESOME!! They pulled out his feeding tube and he is exclusively on bottle or mommy. They just turned his oxgen off and still high stating so we are stoked. Lets hope he keeps this up! On a side note, when we asked our doctors & nurses if anything could possible be caused by our puppy Bella they all laughed, so don't worry all you animal lovers the pups are all right with Will!

2 comments:

SherRon said...

So Mike I say the post you put up before this one. Funny!! Aren't people strange. Hope
will is home with you soon.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Will is doing better! What a relief. You guys have been troopers. I am SO excited to hold and squeeze him!