We appreciate everyone's patience in waiting to come see Will; we believe it has been very beneficial for both him and us. Well we
wanted to invite family and friends to feel free to stop by if you would like to visit. Because he is still on oxygen and enjoying as stress free lifestyle we would ask that you come in small groups, especially if you have children. He is quite the toughie but still needs some extra protection. Feel free to call, text, or email when you would like to come and we will make sure both Will and us are available.
Upon hearing the news that he would have visitors Will responded with a strange grunt and an expression that I can only interpret as sheer joy.
5 years ago
3 comments:
I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!
I would love to come and see him! I will call you soon. He is freakin adorable.
your little boy is so cute!! he just makes my heart melt! I would love to talk with your hubby! I am just learning and want to learn as much as I can! Hope all is well
Post a Comment