Even though the weather was a little overcast and stormy the kids and I headed to Cherry Hill again anyway.
The first little bit was kinda chilly:
But it soon warmed up to be perfect!
I forgot to mention that for my birthday this year I got a new underwater/waterproof camera and I am absolutely loving it! I have used it so much already and it has been the best gift ever, thanks Mom and Dad! Today I took in the pool with me to try and catch the kids in action!
The lazy river:
Will LOVES when all the water turns on:
Emmie doesn't mind too much either:
Crazy kid:
I just LOVE my chubby little baby Emmie!!!
And this handsome little guy too!
Pirates Cove
I can just honestly never get enough of Cherry Hill. It is worth every penny and the kids and I have so much fun together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment