Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Girls Camp 2012 {flaming gorge} Day 2

We woke up bright and early today and got things ready for our fun day of rafting on the Green River.  We packed up the lunch stuff and picked up the rafts and everyone was so excited!  
4 of our 5 rafts

Sariah & Katelyn

Isabella, Ella, and Briquel

Kaylee and Me

Tish, Allie, & Haylee

The trouble maker raft!

Gorgeous!

Boat wars!

Tish & Kirsten

Tish, Katelin, Allyson, Kirsten, Jess, Mikki, & Heather

Jessica, Tish, & Me

My 1st boat

Swim time!

After we did the first 7 miles we pulled out and had lunch.  It was super hot and everyone was pretty tired and beat but we loaded up again and did the same 7 mile stretch again.  I was honestly not to happy about it since I had rowed pretty  much the entire first 7 miles and new I was in for another long and hard 7 miles especially since we had to go even faster so we could get the boats back in time.  But I tried to put on my happy face ;)!

Squished in the truck

My second boat (and best attempt at looking happy)!

At least the Green River was gorgeous!

Sandy, Nichole, Kimberlee, Kim, & Me (rowing......)
Finally we made it off the river and I was seriously so tired and grumpy!  At least my friend Kim helped pull me out of my funk the last half of the river so I could be a little bit happier.  Its funny because I don't get mean I just get ultra quiet and so Kim was the only one who noticed thank goodness!  But regardless the experience was so much fun for the girls!

Sariah, Allie, Danielle, Me

Back at camp!  BFF's Lyndsee & Kirsten

Our amazing view at camp
Today was pretty much exhausting but it was still a lot of fun!  The girls stayed up and did their snipe hunt and a few games but I was beat so I headed to bed!

0 comments: