My friend Cassi and I decided to make a last minute road trip yesterday and loaded up the kids and set off for an impromptu adventure! We drove to St George and were able to stay at Dale & Sher Ron's home again it was a great stop on our way to Las Vegas. The kids loved getting to swim before the rain storm hit and then we turned in early for the big day in Vegas today!
We found a great deal at the Mandalay Bay hotel and I just LOVE this hotel. I stayed here for work once and so I was excited to come back. We checked in and then headed straight for the pools to swim and have some fun.
Will & Hadley in the lazy river
Em & Will
Mr Will
Busy girl!
Will and Emmie had a blast swimming and playing around. Will has amazed me this year with how well he has progressed swimming. He has really started to get the hang of it and dives in and actually swims. I love it! Will also had a lot of fun playing in the sand and then running back into the water.
The kids played hard!
As soon as the kiddos got wore out we headed back to our room to try and sneak a nap in :)
Our view
It didn't take Will long to crash at all!
Will had a great nap but little Miss Emmie fought it like crazy! After an hour and a half or so I woke Will up and we walked around the hotel and casino so Emmie could sleep for a little while too. The one thing Cassi really wanted to do was to go to M&M World so once Hadley woke up we headed over.
Will thought this car was pretty sweet:
Will was so good the whole time we were waiting for Cassi :)
I just love this two!!
After Cassi got her fix we headed back to our hotel and I got the kids in bed as fast as I could. 11pm makes for a LONG day for these two little ones (and Mama too!). Will and Emmie were so good today though and it has been a lot of fun taking them on a little adventure to Vegas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment