Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Date Night with Will

I was so excited to take Will on a date tonight and its so fun to get some one on one time with him.  We started out at Gateway and then got on the train and go to City Creek.  Will was so excited to be on the train again!

There was a guy standing up holding on so Will had to be big too ;)

We headed to the play land and grabbed some dinner and Will played and played.  He loves City Creek and so do I so we had a great time just relaxing.  We headed back to catch the train and head home.  


After we got off at our stop Will was so cute watching the train drive away.  He LOVES going for train rides and we had such a fun date together!  


1 comments:

Genessa said...

Oh I just love him and his cute personality! You are such a good mama.