When I got back Friday I quickly prepared for the Thompson fam's arrival that night. Luckily Mike had the house pretty clean so it wasn't too bad at all. Saturday we did a little bit of shopping and then just relaxed and literally didn't do a thing. On Sunday Mike decided we had sat around enough and it was time for a hike! Everyone was all really excited so we grabbed sandwiches and headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Mike had decided to take us to Donut Falls again since he and the kids had just hiked it he knew it would be an easy one for us all.
Natalie & Will
Thompson's + Will
Tyler & Will
Aimee & Jessica
Me & Aimee
Will and Ty being sneaky:
Ha ha they had no idea :)
Em & Daddy
Seriously Will is a little mountain man!
I stayed at the bottum of the falls with Emmie on my back and Aimee and Jessica for company. Everyone else made it all the way up!
Quick lunch after:
On our way back out we were shocked to come across a moose crossing the road! As she waited around looking back and forth anxiously her little baby soon followed! It was crazy and so close!
I wish we could have taken better pics but it was pretty cool! After we got back home Thompson's had to head back to IF and we were sad as usual to see them leave. Such a great little relaxing weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment