Well, we survived the night! It was rough! Like really really rough! I think Mike and I got a combined maybe 2 hours of sleep all night and that was finally after 4am when Mike took Emmie to the Jeep and she finally fell asleep in her carseat. Sharing a tent with the two kids proved pretty impossible since they both kept waking each other up and laying all over us and each other. Emmie doesn't ever sleep with us so she was so annoyed that anyone was even near her. It was chilly so trying to keep everyone covered and warm left Mike and I smashed against the side of the tent blanket-less! There were so many moments in the night where we just couldn't help but laugh! But man we are tired today. I was so glad we only decided on the one night :).
Since we were up around 6:30 AM we decided to go for a hike and let Will lead. He was so excited getting to choose which way we went!
When he realized he had navigated us to the water (with Dad's help) he was so excited!!!
Such a stud :)
Taking a rest
Emmie had a great time too!
We were still the only ones up when we got back so we hung out in our tent and Will played ninja (like his ninja band!) and Emmie played with the camera.
0 comments:
Post a Comment