Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ideal

As Michol and I look back over the past 6 months, we would definitely say a lot of situations could be considered less than ideal. Will coming early was such a shock and all that he went through was such a crazy experience. In hind sight though we are so grateful for the strength we gained as a little family. Not a day goes by that we are not thankful to be together and be supported by such great friends and family. We seriously love you guys!

We cant believe Will is already 6 months old! He is such a strong little man and is growing up so fast. He is our little tank and we love every minute of being his parents. We had a check up on Tuesday and our Doctor was so happy he didn't see us in between his 4 month check up to now, GOOD JOB WILL! Not only did he make it through Sept without any hospital stays but Oct too, keep it going little guy!

Will is doing sooo amazing though and I just have to brag a little bit. That's what these blogs are all about right? Will is right on track with his development and is still showing no effects from being in the hospital for a month and a 1/2 of his life. He can roll over (when he wants too, such a stubborn little kid), and scoots around on his tummy to get his toys, but mainly just enjoys standing. We are working on balance right now because his little head usually tips him over when sitting or standing. He still LOVES baby food and so far only refuses pea's and shows no signs of food allergies. Since we started baby food he has slept through the night and usually wakes up with a big smile on his face. I love it!

The ideal weight for Will's age is 17.7 lbs and height is 26.5 inches. Will is coming in strong at 20.56 lbs and 28.25 inches! The interesting part is that for his length the ideal weight is 20.5 lbs. So Will is 101% of his ideal weight for height. Crazy huh? I guess I didn't need a Doctor to tell me how IDEAL our little tank was, I already knew :) He also had a bunch of shots and as usual only cried for about 30 seconds and then was over it. It amazes me how resilient he is.



If you sent me your address be watching your mailbox for something fun! And there are 2 sides so be sure you flip it over and look on the back :)

7 comments:

Genessa said...

Wow! That is so crazy he has passed up Bridger on the weight. Bridger just got weighed when he was sick and he has actually lost weight. He weighs 18.2. Jaime that is so exciting, he is growing so well.

I love the pictures by the way they are amazing.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So he weighs more than Ariah! But that's okay since he is a boy! I'm so happy that he is so healthy for you guys. He had such a rough start, but what an amazing little trooper he has been!

Chy said...

Those pictures are SOOO SOOO SOOO CUTE!!!! I need a good photographer. I'm glad he is doing better, your awesome parents!

luke and kourt said...

Will is so cute and so full of personality! What a blessing he is! Miss u!

The Rasmussen's said...

Oh my gosh.. Will is so cute! and i totally miss you when i go over to maley's i was like where is jaime? and they told me Will came early so i'm just so glad he looks so healthy and he totally looks like you.. i am just loving this!! anyways hows the mom life going? isn't it just amazing :)

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

I am so happy that Will is still doing good! He is such a cutie! I love the pics!! I think you already have my address, but if you don't e-mail me and I'll get it to you.

Stacy said...

Although he doesn't like eating peas...he is a darn lil' cute happy pea! You are both great parents!