
I am so glad winter is coming. I love the changing seasons and having an excuse to stay inside and read a good book (although its not as easy anymore :). Will looks so grown up in his little hat, I love it! I am so in love with him!!
5 years ago

I am so glad winter is coming. I love the changing seasons and having an excuse to stay inside and read a good book (although its not as easy anymore :). Will looks so grown up in his little hat, I love it! I am so in love with him!!
Posted by Jamie at 1:24 PM
6 comments:
He looks so cute and ready for whatever comes his way. He is amazingly adaptable. I love you, William!
Soooo cute!!! I love you guys!
My name is Michol Phillips! Your website came up on a search of my name. I thought it was funny!
Michol.Phillips@amfam.com
What a little stud! He is such a cute little guy...maybe we'll have a boy...someday! (not a pregnancy announcement!)
What a cutie! I love the hat!
Ash showed me some cute pics she took of him on her phone, I just can't beleive how big he is getting! I cant't wait to see him again, he's such a cutie!
Post a Comment