Thursday, November 20, 2008

And the clock ticks on........

Ahhhh! I am seriously going crazy today waiting for Twilight to open. I have never in my entire life been sooo obsessed with a movie/book in my life. The closer it gets the more obsessed I seem to be getting. I started Twilight again, yes its the third time, and finished the Midnight Sun partial draft in 2 days. I keep watching the trailer and listening to the soundtrack all day today. I have been an Internet junkie more than usual and have searched Youtube and Hulu to watch every clip and interview out there. My day has been very productive :)I am starting to wonder if I need help? While pondering that thought I wait, in my Twilight shirt, watching the clock...............

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I wish I was up there to go with you and Ash... No one down here can go with me! I'm gonna beg Luke, hopefully he'll give in. Have a ton of fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

What a crazy, crazy night. Too many obsessed fans....I mean, not you of course. Good flick though!