Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Better the 2nd Time

So I am officially obsessed! I am literally watching the trailer ever day, I need to stop, its driving me crazy. I cant believe how crazy obsessed I am. My friends and I have our midnight showing tickets (I know, crazy huh?) and I am almost done rereading the book. It is so much better the 2nd time around as if it wasn't already amazing the 1st time. I hate admitting to myself that I am THAT fan too. I guess mommy hood brings out all the best you :)



PS I promise I didn't wake up at 3am just to watch the trailer........or did I?

4 comments:

Genessa said...

Hey you! Add me to your list, I would hate to be shut out. My email is genessaphillips@yahoo.com

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So I am completely sad because our little theater out here may not be getting Twilight!!! I hope that things change, or I am going have to go for a long drive trying to find another theater! Do you have my email address still? I want to keep access to your blog too!

Stacy said...

Jamie, the trailer was probably showing when you woke up with William at 3am!? ha.

luke and kourt said...

I can't wait!!!