Friday, November 07, 2008

Safety Dance

We too have decided to go private with our blog. We have had many friends go private lately and it got us thinking about the risks associated with blogging. Click here to see KSL's report on the dangers of blogging.

So we know its a pain but we too feel it is necessary to be safe and go private. If you would still like to view our blog please message me or send me your email address to my new email at jamie.leigh.21@gmail.com. I am trying to kill two birds here and update my contacts list so that's why I am requesting you send your email to my new one (even if you think Mike or I have it).

6 comments:

The Rasmussen's said...

yah good idea :) i think there's a lot of people going privat but my e-mail is dancingchick13@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me too. Let me know how to do it. BTW NOOOOOOOO on the kid leash, I will have to step in and exert my older sister responsibility and hide it from you if you get one! I got our Thanksgiving turkey today, not to rub it in or anything...

Bryce and Lizzy said...

Add me add me... Lizcattz@yahoo.com

Megan said...

Hi Jamie,
This is Megan Swenson, Dan Swenson's wife. We regularly stalk your blog, I hope you don't mind! Anyway, we'd love to continue reading, my address is megstamps@gmail.com!

Nick and Mary Beth said...

I of course want to keep reading your blog! We just got back in touch! marybethhoover@msn.com... BTW GO JAZZ! And reaaly when are we going to get together?

THE MARRIAGE BIZ said...

Love to be on the list shelby.larsen@gmail.com!! I have to also agree on the leash being a no no..although I did see a little boy with one the other day that looked more like a monkey mauling him on the back and less like a dog leash!