Why yes, yes you do dazzle me! I am so happy to report that I was NOT disappointed in Twilight :) I loved it! I was worried because with how obsessed I was getting I felt bound to be let down but all I can say is it is such an awesome movie. There were so many little things I loved and thought they did a great job keeping close to the book. My favorite parts were definitely when the Cullen's enter the cafeteria for the first time, when Bella and Edward walk into school together the first time, and of course who didn't love the first kiss! I was surprised at the humor in the movie and thought it definitely made it even better. I thought the movie was cast really really well (with exception to Rose) and can't wait to watch it again! Some things were kinda cheesy (Edward in the sun, and when he smells Bella for the first time) but what can you expect :) We had so much fun at the midnight showing and were glad that we were definitely not the craziest fans out there!
5 years ago
6 comments:
Ya!!!!I'm so glad u liked it! I talked Luke into coming with me, we are going to the matinae tomorrow at 3:00, so I can't wait!!!!
I loved it!! I want to see it again!
I haven't been dazzled yet. :( I am going through withdrawls. I don't think I can wait much longer to go see it. I need Edward!!! Glad you enjoyed it! I heard the kiss was incredible!
I have been so busy and haven't had the chance to see the movie yet...oh, but it is happening over this Thanksgiving week!
I would have to agree. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't read the book yet but I am considering still reading it. I think I may be coming your way the 2nd week in December still debating. My little sis has a cheer competition in Sandy. Of course Adam's work party had to be the same weekend so I am still debating. I will let you know though because they got a hotel with a swimming pool right across from all the lights. I will let you know.
Wasn't it great! I agree with you about Rose, though. I was a little skeptical myself, because movies about books usually disappoint. Not Twilight:)
Post a Comment