Friday, October 31, 2008

That Mom

Yep I am officially "THAT" Mom!





















I have definitely caught the Mommy bug. I just had to post some cute pics of Will in his Giraffe costume! He looks so adorable :) I am finding myself doing more and more things lately that I SWORE I would never do as a Mommy. I am posting pics of Halloween costumes, I have bought a swing, and I even broke down and got one of those those stupid shopping cart cover things the other day. I know, I know, lame! At least the shopping cart cover is black with skulls on it. (less lame anyone?) Next thing you know I will be posting about the cool new kid leash I got for Will (ya know those back pack things that parents strap on their kids and drag them around on). Oh well, count me in I guess!

I have so much to catch up since I was in IF! Will and I had such a blast! We are also happy to report that Mike survived his "fun" work trip to Chicago! Be watching for new posts, I will try not bombard you all at once :)

12 comments:

luke and kourt said...

I love your family pic at the top of your page, you guys are sooo cute! Will makes such a cute little giraffe, so fun!

rach said...

SO FREAKIN CUTE JAMIE! I MISS U WE NEED TO CATCH UP AND GET OUR BOYS TOEGTHER! HOPE ALL IS WELL!!!

SherRon said...

I almost bought a leash for Dakota but just could not do it. You just have to learn to out smart them. He used to hide in the middle of the cloths racks at the store and giggle because I couldn't find him. The fun is only starting. What a cute giraffe I want to squeeze him.

Genessa said...

It's ok to be that mom. I have been that mom from day one. I love the costume very cute.
I love the new family picture at the top. Well hope to catch up with you guys sometime. I sad we missed you once again.

Bryce and Lizzy said...

We must must must get our boys together.They would have so much fun.

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

I love the costume!! We already booked a hotel room but thank you very much for offering. I'll call you on Saturday when we are in SLC and maybe we could do lunch or something. I have missed you too!

Alisha said...

What a cutie! I don't think there's anything wrong with posting pics of your kid(s):) I love the new family pic. Who took it?

The Price Family said...

It's amazing what kids do to us! I finally broke down and bought a car seat cover instead of throwing a blanket over and am wondering why I didn't have one with the other 2 kids that were born in the winter. Anyway I don't have the "lease" and will NEVER own one.... I hope :) Sorry I missed ya.

Chy said...

Cute Cute picture at the top!!!! And cute little Will in his halloween get-up;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for finding my blog! What a cute little family you have! Yes, I usually see some member of your family bringing the girls to gymnastics every Tuesday, so I get the Jamie update... and now I can just check your blog! Your family picture is cute.
JUles

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He makes such a cute giraffe! I've sometimes considered that leash, but am too prideful! But every time I am at Walmart (since that's the only store I have!), and Aida runs off, it doesn't seem quite so bad! Thanks for your offer of helping us. I'll let you know if we need anything, but I will definitely want to see you, so I'll keep you posted!

Shannon said...

oh your family picture is so fabulous! Mike did it I'm sure. I would still like him to do ours someday. Will looks adorable! And yes isn't it funny the things we buy as new mommies. (Although I could never buy the leash even though i probably needed one for my boys.) :) Love you guys!