1. Where did you meet? In Provo which is funny because neither one of us were going to BYU. I was actually set up with his best friend Dave and Mike was tagging along with my roommate (his cousin). As soon as they walked in I saw Mike and thought "Oh I hope he is my date!" It sounds cliche but from the beginning I knew something was different.
2. How long did you date before you were married? Engaged after 4 months, Married at 7 months.
3. How long have you been married? 4 years in December
4. What does he do that surprises you? Everything! He knows so much about everything and something always comes up that I didn't know before.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His amazing smile. I am a sucker for those cute little dimples!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is always thinking outside the box and working for something new. I love it! I joke that he is ADD but I love that he is constantly coming up with fun business ideas and is not afraid to think differently. My fav is still the daddy long leg business called "Who's Your Daddy". Love ya babe!
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? I cant think of any
8. What is his favorite color? I am a horrible wifey for not knowing this......Mike what is it?
9. What is his Favorite food? Sushi and fondant cake's, not together.....well maybe together :)
10. What is his favorite sport? Lacrosse and Jazz games, Go Jazz Go11. When and where was your first kiss? Ha, Mike loves this one because I kissed him first and he loves telling everyone. It was at my fabulous apartment in Provo. After the awkwardness of watching 3 movies and wanting to kiss each other through all 3, I decided to just go for it. Seriously how many more movies could I sit through with my hot little man next to me! Mike was so cute because he had just got home from the mish and was all apologetic because he hadn't kissed a girl for a while and didn't know if he
was doing it right. Needless to say I gave him lots of practice :)
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel, hike, and cuddle up and watch a movie.
13. Do yo have any Children? Our amazing little boy Will 5 months old, and our adorable doggie Lola Bella 4 years
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is an amazing writer. He seriously should write a book.
15. How old is he? Soon to be 27 on Halloween
16. Who said I love you first? Me. I knew but it took Mike a while to admit it. Nothing like telling someone you love them and not hearing it back for a while...........
17. What is his favorite type of music? He is a total hard rock junkie, picture a ratty old Led Zeppelin shirt and an electric guitar, yep that's Mike! Surprising huh?
18. What do you admire most about him? He can have a conversation with anyone. Seriously anyone. I laugh when I pick him up from the airport and he introduces me to his new friend from the flight.
19. Do you think he will read this? Of course he loves our blog!
I tag anyone that takes the time to read this!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Well, Jamie, you and Taylor have something in common with your answer to #16. I learned some things about Mike I didn't know that was fun:)
What a great hubby you scored good Jamie;) geez what was he thinkin' not kissing you or saying i love you first... some of us just need to wear the pants! he he! I also kissed my hubby first, he was just to hard to resist!
Post a Comment