You might be wondering what Will and I do all day now that things are finally normal. My days usually consist of trying to find something to do to entertain both Will and I. This is what I came up with the other day:I love it! I was actually going through Will's emergency kit and seeing what still fits and both Mike and I couldn't stop laughing at this! Will's puffy suit is actually one of the most practical gifts ever but we couldn't help feeling like we were torturing the poor kid. Does the movie The Christmas Story come to anyone else's mind? Man I love being a Mom!
5 years ago
9 comments:
So stinkin cute I love it. I can't believe how much he is growing up, he looks great. SO when are yo guys planning on coming to Idaho again?
The crazy thing is, you know as soon as it gets cold enough, you'll put it right on him!:) I totally had one of those when I was little too! Either way Will is the cutest ever!
He looks a little unsure if he's still your favorite boy in the silly suit..."am I am I, Mom!?...Dad!?"
I have to laugh because I had one of these, although not as stylish and puffy!! I am thinking Will looks like he is lovin' this suit!!! LOL!
okay what a cute little man. Thats so funny because the other night we had to put Ellie in one and we were laughing and said the same thing also that she looked like the michelin man.
I love babies in these suits, they are so squishy! He's just so stinkin' cute!
Hey did you get my email I sent you yesterday. What time are you thinking you will be coming through? My email address is genessaphillips@yahoo.com
Thanks for going to lunch with Lexie and I. We had so much fun! It was so nice to catch up with you and to meet your adorable little boy!
Quit torturing your son-- remember the eskimo hats mom made us wear????
Post a Comment