Yay! Will did it! He made it through the whole month of September without any hospital stays. It was overall a pretty normal month (note that there are no "" around normal this time:) and we look forward to many more non-eventful months just like them. We cant help but take a big breath of relief now that Will finally broke the routine. That's gotta count for something!
We are so thankful that Will was so strong throughout everything. He is seriously one tough little boy. I am amazed when I stop and think about everything that has happened in the past 5 months. It has been the hardest thing I have ever been put through. Most of all I cant believe he is still a happy baby! I am so in love with his smile (thanks daddy), his adorable birth mark above his bum, his chubby legs, his big hands and feet, his round little head, his blue eyes (thanks grandpa), and his determination in ALL things. What a handsome little man!
5 years ago
14 comments:
Yahoo! Way to go Will, I knew you could do it! Jamie, he looks so handsome and grown up in that picture. It is a keeper! Love the shirt too. I have to say Will gets his awesomeness from his mama. You have been amazing throughout everything!
Ya! Wat to go will (and mom and dad!) What a handsome little guy! I hope life stays nice and calm for you. You deserve it!
Oh Jamie! Will looks absolutely adorable! He looks just like a little man. I guess i shouldn't say that- they grow up way too fast! His smile is contagious! I love it! You should be smilin' too at the wonderful job you have done as a mother. And Michol, great job as dad- didn't want to forget you! Love you guys.
YEAH!!! Good job little Will! He is so so so very handsom in his little man shirt;)
Yahoo! for a whole month without the hospital! I am so happy that your little man is feeling better. He is so cute!
Wahoo! That is such good news! Your little guy is such a cutie. It was fun to see you all up at my parents the other night.
He looks great Jamie! I am so happy for your little family! Will is very very handsome! When are we going to get together?
HE is so adorable! This photo makes me smile and giggle too. Yay William you are the champion!
Ummmm, he is the CUTEST flippen thing i've ever seen, oh my gosh! Glad things are going well. Thanks for sending your mother in law in, she's a doll!! Miss seeing you at Maleys.
CONGRATS! We are so happy for you. It was so fun seeing you guys last weekend. Will is adorable that smile is contagious. We hope that everything stays like it is for you. You guys are a cute little family
Miss you.
He is so cute! I want to squeeze him! I love his little smile.
Oh and Jackson has a birth mark above his bum too.
Yeah! This must be the most wonderful feeling ever! He is such an adorable baby!
Post a Comment