Yep, you guessed it! I am heading home to Idaho Falls in a few weeks. I am so excited. I love getting to spend time with my family and being reminded how awesome they are. My sister FINALLY moved back a few months ago so I get to hang out with my awesome nieces and nephew again I have missed them so much! I DID miss my Aimee and Justin too, just a little, until I found out they bought BYU season football tickets upon their return..........GO UTES! Ha ha just kidding guys I love you even if you are cheering for the wrong team.
I am trying to plan a little more in advance than last time so I can actually meet up with some old friends so let me know if you want to meet up! I am planning to be in IF from Oct 24-30 and don't have much planned yet. Email me with your info if you are interested and we will plan something, jamie_leigh_21@hotmail.com. I will be staying at my sisters the 24 and 25 and then will be at my Mom's there after.
Yay, I cant wait to see you guys!
5 years ago
3 comments:
DARN IT! I will be in Boise but not IF...bummer! Have fun;0)
I should be around so e-mail me and let me know if you want to do lunch or something. I work on Thursdays and Fridays but other than that I'm pretty open.
Yes i will be around. So it will be great to get together. I can't wait to meet your little man. Just let me know when.
Post a Comment