Sunday, October 12, 2008

Really?

I know, crazy huh? It started raining/snowing last night and this is what we woke up to today! At first I was sad because I feel like we didn't even have a summer but the more it keeps snowing today the happier I get :) I am so excited for ski season this year and already have my ski's out ready to get tuned up! Last year was torture because I was preggers and couldn't ski, so naturally Utah had the best ski season ever. Yay! I love winter! What's your favorite part about winter?

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, we are still enjoying weather in the 70's and I love every minute of it!

luke and kourt said...

Well, since St.George really gets winter...I like Christmas because I go home to Delta and I get my winter for those few days and thats all I need.