Monday, October 13, 2008

The Korver Cheer Squad

It is my best friend Ashley's birthday this week and I was able to surprise her last Thursday with Jazz tickets! Let me preface by saying what a HUGE Jazz fan Ashley is. She knows all the players by name (even the newbies), stats (old and new), and any miscellaneous info you would ever need to know. Seriously, she has a big coffee table book full of Jazz info and she has it memorized from front to back. It's amazing!

We both also share a love for Kyle Korver! Go #26!!! If you don't know who Korver is your definitely missing out! The Jazz traded back in December and Utah has been in love with Korver ever since. He is one of the best 3-point shooters in the NBA and not to mention kinda HOT! We were yelling like crazy the whole game and snapping pics right and left of Korver and we thought other players too. We did manage to get a few of Shaq from the opposing Suns which was pretty cool. It wasn't until the end when we asked the guy behind us to snap our pic did we realize how obvious our obsession was. He said "Sure, I would love to get a pic of the Korver Cheer Squad"! Haha it was classic :) Love ya Ash! Thanks for being such a good friend!

So that's our new official title "The Korver Cheer Squad". Let us know if you want to join!


5 comments:

Clark and Ashley said...

Jamie... You are the greatest! That was so much fun! I can't wait for the season... The Korver cheer squad is going to be in full swing in not too long! GO JAZZ!! Haha I love ya, your the best!
Love,
The other half of the Korver Cheer Squad aka Ash
P.S. I need you to help me again with my blog, yours looks so good, how do you do it?

Stacy said...

See being a cheerleader ain't so bad! ha. Sounds like Michol can get some good wii time in whilst the girls enjoy their nights out.

Genessa said...

Hey that is great. I love going to Jazz games, good for you guys. i can't believe how close you were. That is amazing. Can't wait to see you guys in a week or so.

Nick and Mary Beth said...

UMMM I'm in LOVE with Korver... I think I might need to just take a few hours to stare at you pic of him! YUMMY! Nothing wrong with a little eye candy right?

Chy said...

First you look AMAZING! how fun that you girls got to do that;) Your such a great friend!