Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Final Countdown

Before you start reading this, scroll down so that the music starts. It will make you laugh!

I am so anxious to get through today. I cant believe how close Will is. I know he is a tough little man and is going to make it, one way or another. I wake up everyday thankful to be Will's Mom and glad he is MY little boy. I always new I wanted to be a Mom but I had no idea how much it changes you. Every aspect of my life is different now. Not just my daily routine but my whole outlook on life is different, its way BETTER! It is amazing to experience and I wouldn't change a thing over the past 5 months. The good, the bad, and the ugly have all made us what we are today, STRONG. We are much closer as a family and realize how lucky we are to be together. Not a day goes by that we aren't thankful to have Will here.

3 comments:

Mindy Barker said...

Being a mom really does change you. I wouldn't change it for the world either. Now that my little guy is 2 and starting to talk it's even more fun. I didn't think it could get much better but it does. I can't wait to see what's to come. I'm so happy your little one is doing better. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for you to go through that. It's amazing how much love you can have for someone even though we've only known them a short time. Good luch with everything.

Mindy Barker said...

I mean luck! I really can spell.

The Price Family said...

Will's going to make it!!! I'm sorry to hear you are having those horrible dreams. That is the worst thing, Derek had a scary dream about Trey once.. won't go into detail but its hard to deal with dreams like that, just remember its a dream. I'm happy to hear that you guys are doing good and I love the picture. When are you coming to Idaho?