We got Will's birth certificate the other day in the mail and I just had to laugh. Our little Will was actually born at 6lbs 2oz. It's funny because right after Will was born Mike swore it was 6lbs 6oz and I thought I heard 6lbs 2oz. Stressed and worried we assumed it was 6lbs 6oz and went on with life. I know its such a small difference but it is crazy to think about especially now that Will is getting so big! In the pic he is in a Preemie diaper and its huge on him, now he is in a size 3 diaper! I am so thankful to have such a big healthy boy! He may be a tank now but he sure is a cutie!
5 years ago
5 comments:
He's not a tank, NOR is he FAT!:) He is a strong, tough little boy that probably hasn't felt better in his short little life then now! He's a wonderful baby and you two should be very proud! I just wanna squeeze him he is so cute! Love you guys
Either way....he is at a healthy weight right now. He is happy, huggable and snuggley.
Wow he is growing like crazy i can't believe it. How much does he weigh now? Bridger is not a messy eater because he is tongue tied, so it doesn't allow his tongue to come out all the way. We are thinking about snipping it though so we don't have to worry about speech problems. Are you guys coming up for the holidays?
WOW he is doing so well, in my opinion a fat baby is a healthy one! Both mine were BIG BOYS so maybe I'm just partial:)
We love chunky monkeys around our house too. It makes them just that much more fun to snuggle. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment