Monday, September 29, 2008

48 hours

We are anxiously awaiting the October 1st to finally get here. If Will makes it through the next 48 hours it will be the first month of his life WITHOUT any hospital stays. We are keeping are fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

I have been experiencing some not so fun dreams the past week and hope that they go away soon. I keep having the same dream, in one way or another, that Will is sick again and in the hospital. No matter how hard I try I cannot get to my little boy and be with him. I keep getting lost, confused, or distracted in some way or another. The elevator will not stop on floor 4 where Will is at and I cant find the stairs. Everyone I come in contact with goes out of their way to be mean and refuse to help me. I wake up sobbing every time and cry even thinking about them.

I am not sure why I keep having this dream and hope its not a sign of things to come. Maybe its to prepare me to be strong, or to remind me how blessed I am. I am not sure which one. But either way sleep is not looking so good lately.

2 comments:

Mike Scott said...

Only 36 Hours left! I know he'll make it and be just fine! He wants to play with the puppies, bounce by the fire, and giggle with his cousins some more!

Genessa said...

Hey guys I know that he will make it. He is such a strong little boy. What a cute little boy Will is. He is growing up way to fast.