Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little Will

Here is a video I put together of some of my favorite pics of Will from the last 4 months. It is crazy when we stop and think about everything he has been through so far in his short life. I hope this helps capture some of our emotions throughout all Will's struggles. Be sure you stop our music at the bottom left of our blog before you start the video.

10 comments:

Alisha said...

What a cute slideshow! That is a good way to remember the first few months of little Will's life.

Nick and Mary Beth said...

That was beautiful! You have been through so much and I am glad to see that you have kept you faith throughout!

Stacy said...

Those photos are tender memories about all of you that memorialize your courage and faith in God. You are great examples of love and support for William's struggles and accomplishments! That is true parenting. I love you.

Genessa said...

Great Job! Those are some amazing pictures. Faith is such an amazing thing to have, I couldn't live without it. Love you guys!

Chy said...

ok first off I'm bawling! He is so sweet and you guys are amazing... seriouly. Man I wish EVERYONE could understand how amazing our Heavenly Fathers love is and the strength it will give us if we just let it in, you guys have CLEARLY done that. Will is such an amazing little spirit, he has definatly touched my heart. Thanks that was great!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

That was beautiful and I hope that Will stays healthy for you guys! He is such a cute little guy and I wish you the best of luck!

SherRon said...

I sit hear with tears of graditude for your great examples of faith, hope and courage. What a beautiful way to cherish these past month of trial and joy all woven together. I love you both. Can't wait till little Will is running around.

Amanda Rae said...

Loved the slideshow. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait till I meet him. Love you!

Hilarie said...

Wow this was an amazing little video. Loved the pictures, loved the song... it was such a good idea to have this video to remember all that Will went through but also all that you guys as parents went through. Thanks for sharing.

Also, yes I've blogged stalked you a little. I'm not sure you'll remember me but I went to Middle School and some high school /w you.

cassie said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Will looks wonderful we are so happy for you and that all is finally well. Congrats! Ben,Cassie,Carter,Hallie and Ellie