Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oprah's New Best Friend

I have exciting news! It looks like my sister-in-law Whitni is heading to the South Chicago Mission and Spanish speaking! We are so excited for all of the fun new experiences Whit is going to have and the impact she will have in her area. Whitni is such an amazing person and has a special way of touching every one's hearts. I know there is someone just waiting for her to help them change their life. Whitni has so many wonderful qualities about her that you can't help but adore her. She is the most loving and sincere person I have ever known and has a way of making everyone in her presence relax and be themselves. She is never judgemental, hurtful, or gossipy and I love all these things about her! Whitni is also the best at making conversation and handling those incredibly awkward social situations so she is well prepared for the mish.

Whitni leaves for the MTC on December 3rd and we will miss her so much. We will miss her amazing cooking, her amazing vegan cupcakes, her crafty expertise, her contagious laugh, and everything about her. Although we will miss her we are so excited for Whitni to share the gospel and grow in so many different ways. I am so glad its only for a year and a half though, I am going to miss my personal stylist most of all! I am happy to report that Whitni will NOT be a frumpy Sister Missionary! She will definitely add a little bit of personality to her area. We love you Whitni and are so proud of you and your choices in life that have lead you to this next phase of your life. You are going to do great!

4 comments:

Whitni said...

Thanks Jamie! You are sooo Sweet! And your spider is cute, and not retarded!!!!

Whitni said...

Also, did you notice the change on the family post?! SOOOO CUTE!

Stacy said...

Jamie and Michol I concur! We will miss her...wwaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaa. That is a group of cry babies as I know I am not the only one anymore!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! South Chicago... hope she is packing some heat! Congrats!