Thursday, May 28, 2009

Play or work?

We had a very fun/busy working weekend in IF with my family. My Mom and Dad are right in the middle of a MAJOR remodel so Mike volunteered to do all the plaster work on the walls and ceilings in both upstairs bathrooms and 2 rooms over the weekend. I think he was regretting being so nice by the end of it. We took before pics but I want to get some after pics before I post them. I was also busy painting both bathrooms and priming. It was soo fun! I love painting!

We had a lot of fun spending time with my Mom and Dad and the Thompson's. My sister Aimee is amazingly talented at finding silly ways to entertain kids, I love it! BTW she used to do it with me growing up too!

Nat painted BOTH Grandpa and Grandma's nails:


But the most important thing of the weekend:




Yep Will is OFFICIALLY walking! I think trying to keep up with his cousins helped him to realize just how much easier it is to walk!

7 comments:

Genessa said...

Hey it won't let me see the video it says This is a private video. I was so excited. Anyways not sure how to fix it just wanted to let you know!!

Looks like you guys had a great time in Idaho Falls!! Glad you stopped by it is always so fun to catch up.

The Price Family said...

I can't wait to see the before and after picture of your moms house. I haven't been in there forever.

Jamie said...

Is anyone else having a hard time viewing the video?

Anonymous said...

I remember Aimee having her ways with entertaining Kris when he was little too. haha I can't believe how big Will is. Oh my. The sad thing is, Kaycee is only a few months behind him!

Alisha said...

I can't view the video either. That's exciting that Will is walking though!

Shannon said...

I can't see it either Jamie. It would be exciting if we could see it!!! ha ha

Jamie said...

Okay try the video now!