Will just got his first bloody nose a few minutes ago :( So sad! He is still trying to get brave and walk on his own(I really don't know who he gets his stubbornness from :) and ended up face planting it into Bella's kennel. It was so sad! He only cried for a minute though and luckily it didn't bleed much.
As you know I cut Will's hair every few weeks and was surprised this morning to cut off all this hair!!!!
5 years ago
6 comments:
I see mischief in his eyes on that last photo! Something tells me he is going to be quite the little cannonball!
Poor little guy...boys ARE mischief! You'll have plenty more owies and bumps to come I'm sure.
I agree with Mike that look is just like Dakota when he was about to do something he knew he shouldn't. Can't wait to see you Sat.
Poor little guy. It's so hard when they start walking. He sure is a cutie!
I drove past your moms house today, can't wait to see how it turns out. Are you coming to visit any time soon?
Oh I so know how you feel! Boys are so crazy! I keep checking to see if you have posted pics from the party yet! Well looks like I will keep checking.
Post a Comment