Its true, as I am vastly approaching the downward slope of the 20's, I feel completely overwhelmed and truly wonder where 25 went? I don't feel old or anything like that, it just really feels like I should be turning 25 again. I am flooded with a million emotions as I remember the last year and especially this time last year. We got to bring little Will home on May 17 from the NICU last year and it was the best 1 day late birthday present ever! But it doesn't really seem like I even had a birthday last year. I have also been dealing with a lot of raw emotions reliving the memories of last year. Its a weird emotional state to be in. For some reason all the feelings are very near the surface again (I think I am in for a rough couple months then :). I guess it is just to help keep us humble and to remind us of the wonderful blessing it is to have little Will with us. He is such an amazing little kiddo! He is growing up way too fast and I wonder where my little baby went? I love it though and am so happy to have him healthy and tough.
5 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday BTW! Atleast you are not 27...Will's party looked fun and he really is just the cutest little boy. You have just the cutest little family!
I can't beleive how old we are! It seems just like the other day when we were playing t-ball. Man does time fly.
I totally understand all the emotions coming back. That was a big thing in your lives, something that you will always remember!!
I hope you had a happy birthday! 26 is just around the corner in my life too! :(
Post a Comment