MOTHS! They completely FREAK me out and look what I woke up to the other morning:It was GIGANTIC! At least it was on the outside of the screen though. ICKY!
5 years ago
MOTHS! They completely FREAK me out and look what I woke up to the other morning:It was GIGANTIC! At least it was on the outside of the screen though. ICKY!
Posted by Jamie at 3:22 PM
2 comments:
Oh I so agree with you! They are the ugliest things that I have ever seen.
It looks like that you guys had a blast. You are a great little party planner!! I am sad that we are going to miss you guys. Hey if you guys are leaving Friday would you have time to pick up Wills gift. What do you guys need for him? I had an idea but it looks like he got tons of toys!! HELP!!
That is a huge moth...I would be scared of it too! This reminds me of a camping adventure we had last summer. My little nephew was chasing small moths around the picnic table at night. Then a huge one, just like this one, came and landed right on the front of his jacket! He freaked out and couldn't get it off. When it finally flew off it chased him around for a bit then flew away. Those big ones must be CRAZY or something:)
BTW...Will's birthday was so much fun! I loved the pirate theme and he is such a cutie!
Post a Comment