It has finally sunk in that baby Will is official 1 year old. I can't believe it! It just almost doesn't seem possible. We are so fortunate to have such good family and friends that have been so supportive of our first year with Will. WE LOVE YOU! It's been such a rewarding year for us and we are so grateful to have made it through and have learned so much as a family. Life is soo precious and we are so lucky to have little Will apart of our lives.
We had so much fun this weekend hosting Will's first birthday party! I love parties and had so much fun planning and preparing all the little details. Will had a Pirate themed party complete with pirate balloons, pirate suckers, and a pirate cake. Soo much fun! We were so overwhelmed by the support we received and were so thankful that so many friends and family were able to make it! Enjoy a few pics of our special day!
And lastly what a wonderful way to spend Mothers Day weekend, with my Mom! She is such an amazing example to me and I am so grateful to have had her growing up. She is the most giving and generous person I know and would truly do anything for her kids or grand kids. When Will was sick, she was in the car before I could even ask her to come and has always been there when I needed her. She knows how to have fun, laugh at life, and keep pushing through life when things gets rough. The phrase "give you the shirt off her back" is an understatement when it comes to my mom. I have never met such a selfless, giving, and compassionate person as my Mom. She is truly an amazing mother and example to me! We love you Grandma B!
1 comments:
I'm so sad we weren't able to come up til Sunday. Wish we could have been there. It would have been great to see your family too.
Post a Comment